I have a lump the size of a quarter in
Lumps in groin could be lymph nodes
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I need to know more details about the lumps, so that I am better able to help.
Can you describe the lumps? Are they hard or soft, moveable or fixed, increasing in size, changing shape, colour? Are there any other associated symptoms?
In medical history you have stated that a biopsy has been done. Can you upload the reports of the biopsy or let me know the reports by writing it in your reply?
Waiting for your reply.
Lumps can have many causes
From your description the lumps seem benign. And these can happen in multiple places. The one at v maynot be lymph node but it maybe a lipoma or related to breast lumps. Need a biopsy to confirm it.
Lumps can have many causes.
Medicines can be one of the causes. Among the medicines that you are taking, I suspect lamotrigine to cause lymphadenopathy and dysmenorhea. In general, the medicine that interferes with normal hormones may have caused your lumps. Kindly let me know that after starting which medicine, did your periods stop.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...