I have a lot of throat phlegm which causes me
Drink plenty of water
The cause of your phlegm is due to seasonal allergic reaction
Allergy causes release of a chemical call histamine in the body which may produce excess phlegm in your throat.
I would advise you to drink plenty of water as liquifies the sticky phlegm and causes it to wash it away from throat
Dr Monish De
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can a continuous feeling of a lump in the throat of a singer be...
- I have a lot of throat phlegm which causes me
- My husband (age 76) has had lung cancer since 2011.
- Hi, I am having distressing symptoms. A tickly cough that
- My daughter has a hypoechoic vascular ovoid nodule in her
- 69/F. I have undergone right breast lumpectomy in 1991. Does
- I was just told I have Severe Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hi doctor I hope you are doing well , my
- Thank you. Our son was diagnosed with ktw at an
- After I eat I have bowel movements immediately. It seems