I have a lipoma on my right upper arm near
Lipoma does not cause any pain
I have studied your case. Lipoma is not a painful swelling. So it never causes any pain. Frozen shoulder can cause pain and shoulder stiffness. So I would suggest you get MRI of the shoulder. This will help us to understand if there is any of below mentioned is there.
1. Cuff Tear
2. Impingement syndrome
3. Adhesive capsulitis
Further treatment can be planned according to shoulder pathology. Most of the time physiotherapy and exercise is enough to treat pain.
I hope this answer will be helpful for you. Let me know if there are any other follow-up questions is there.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?