I have a knot in my vaginal area. It is
Can be due to many causes.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.
A small knot in the vaginal area can be due to-
1. Bartholin's cyst- usually painful.
2. Vaginal inclusion cysts
3. Gartner's duct cysts.
4. Benign tumours of the vagina.
A careful examination followed by investigations like skin biopsy may be needed for diagnosis.
Please visit your gynaecologist to undergo a physical checkup and also to undergo relevant investigations required in your case.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...