question-icon

I have a history of severe Sinusitis in my high

Posted on Mon, 4 Mar 2019
Question: I have a history of severe Sinusitis in my high school but it has been in control for the past 4-5 years now. However, I have a constant trouble of post nasal drip which is frustrating because the phlegm clogs my throat and nose junction often unless i clear it or gush air in or out to feel better.
Answered by Dr. Nagamani Ng (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Details below

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for posting the query

You'll need a examination by ENT specialist to rule out the cause of the postnatal drip.
It could be chronic sinusitis also with out other symptoms.

Gargle the throat every day with XXXXXXX warm water. Mucolite syrup, antihistamines and decongestants like Ebast DC will reduce the plegm, available only on prescription.

kindly get examine once

Any issues do follow up

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Dr. Nagamani Ng