I have a high C3 level,1% myelocytes and anemia (with
Explained in details.
I have gone through your question.
I can understand your concern.
You have ankylosing spondylitis, lupus and anemia.
Bone pain and joint pain is common in ankylosing spondylitis as well as lupus.
Your lethargy may be due to anemia or drug induced.
Your anemia can be due to vitamin B12 deficiency or due to lupus.
So all findings are correlating with your symptoms.
Don't worry about calcium oxalate crystal in urine. It is not significant clinically.
Hope I have answered your question.
If you have any questions then feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my blood report suggest?
- How long does Marijuana remain in our body after its intake?
- What does my MRI scan report indicate?
- What causes right side abdominal pain?
- What does my blood test result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramps and pain in ribs
- What does HIV test result indicate?
- For how many days is Xanax detectable in urine?
- What causes excessive tiredness?
- What does the widal test reports indicate?