I have a heavy uncomfortable feeling under my left breast
Urgent EKG recommended- other causes as explained
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
Since there is heavy uncomfortable feeling under left breasts, considering your age, an urgent EKG and cardiac evaluation is a must to rule out or confirm any cardiac-related problems.
Other probable causes can be as follows if cardiac problems are ruled out:
Lump in breast.
Problem with Pleura and/or lung underlying the affected area.
Please get the EKG done in the first place.
Please give additional information for me to assist you better:
Is there local tenderness on pressure?
Does the movement of the chest like coughing increase pain/discomfort?
Any swelling, redness, rash?
Any upper/mid backache?
I hope this answer helps you.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...