I have a friend who has been diagnosed with three
1) do you think that I should be concerned about any risk to my personal health ?
2) is any of this contagious?
3) do you have any general recommendations?
Cancer is not contagious
Cancer is not a contagious disease
You can meet him
Nothing to worry
No risk to your personal health
Since he has cancer in 3 places unfortunately prognosis is very bad.
He will survive less than 6 months.
His symptoms can be reduced by 10 percent by conservative management like if he is having pain morphine can be given
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can a continuous feeling of a lump in the throat of a singer be...
- I have a lot of throat phlegm which causes me
- My husband (age 76) has had lung cancer since 2011.
- Hi, I am having distressing symptoms. A tickly cough that
- My daughter has a hypoechoic vascular ovoid nodule in her
- 69/F. I have undergone right breast lumpectomy in 1991. Does
- I was just told I have Severe Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hi doctor I hope you are doing well , my
- Thank you. Our son was diagnosed with ktw at an
- After I eat I have bowel movements immediately. It seems