I have a female friend, about 29 years old, who
She says: “I have been feeling weird. I don’t have much energy; I feel like I could fall asleep in a minute. My whole body aches. My neck and shoulder hurt like crazy. I have cramps. And my head hasn’t stopped hurting (note: she does get headaches much more than I do). Idk.”
Those cramps, I asked, might be thought to be menstrual cramps but there’s been ‘nothing to go along with them and it’s been days’.
Please consult a physician at the earliest.
Welcome to healthcare magic. I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
I have read your query in details. There could be several reasons for such complaints. It could just be anaemia or vitamin deficiency. It could also be due to ailments of the brain and heart.
So please consult a physician at the earliest. Based on the examination and investigations further treatment can be planned.
If you have further concerns I will be happy to answer.
Dr Ramadevi Wani
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?