I have Hepatic Encephalopathy . I have aquired blood diseases.
leukopena, thrombocyopenia, pancytopenia
You have low blood count.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
Leukopenia means low wbc count.
Thrombocytopenia means low platelets count.
pancytopenia means low hemoglobin Alon with low wbc count and low platelets count.
It can be due to some viral disease or bone marrow problem.
Hope I have answered your question.
If you have any questions then feel free to ask me.
I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my blood report suggest?
- How long does Marijuana remain in our body after its intake?
- What does my MRI scan report indicate?
- What causes right side abdominal pain?
- What does my blood test result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramps and pain in ribs
- What does HIV test result indicate?
- For how many days is Xanax detectable in urine?
- What causes excessive tiredness?
- What does the widal test reports indicate?