I had surgery to repair a labral tear in my
Do tendon release first.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
Listening to your symptoms I think you should do tendon release. The physical therapy is shown to be not effective so you can stop doing it.
You better do the intervention of tendon release, stay in wheelchair for six months and then continue physical therapy.
Without intervention the physical therapy may do more harm than good.
The intervention is a definitive treatment.
Anyway you should visit an orthopaedic surgeon.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.