I had prolonged periods for like three weeks. My doctor
Oral contraceptive pills will help.
Thanks for posting your query.
The prolonged periods that you are having are likely to be due to hormonal disturbance. You need to have regular oral contraceptive pills to control this irregular bleeding. You need to consult a gynecologist for proper treatment. Losing extra weight will also help. Apple cider vinegar will not help much.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. XXXXXXX Tayal.
Thanks for writing again.
Depo provera will help in reducing the bleeding but it can take some time to show an effect. You can take a cooked banana flower with yogurt to increase the progesterone levels in your blood. Also you can boil coriander seeds -20 gms in 200 ml of water till the water reduces to a quarter. Drinking this water daily will also help.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...