I had my follicular study ..today is 17th day but
Thanks for letting us know your health concern.
I have gone through your query and would like to offer some information. In the current scenario, the possibility of natural conception is immediately not possible.
The endometrial thickness is more and the size of the ovum also is more than normal. It is possible that it may have turned cystic without rupture and release of the ovum. Thicker endometrium is observed with unopposed estrogen activity.
This situation calls for further evaluation, correction of hormonal defects if any, induction of ovulation if needed and follow up.
Natural conception is possible with proper management. Please maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Hope you find this information useful.
Please feel free to contact for further clarifications. I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have had cesarean. What are the chances of cesarean for next pregnancy?
- Fetal heart rate 112-118 at 6 weeks pregnancy. Is this normal?
- Missing periods after mirena coil fitted. Should I be worried?
- Have PCOD. Advised gynaset. Looking for suggestion
- Pregnant. Started spotting, no cardiac activity seen. Taling fertigyn...
- Got delayed and prolonged period. What am I suffering from?
- Took postpone - 72 after unprotected sex. Started spotting. Side effect...
- Had novasure procedure. Getting smelly light red discharge. Any infection?
- Took paxil for anxiety disorder. Had unprotected sex. Missing period and...
- How to postpone my period date?