I had general anestesia this morning for tooth extraction. Experiencing

Question
I had general anestesia this morning for tooth extraction. Experiencing pins in needles in borh lower arms tonight? Normal?But can it happen? It happened to me once before when i had anestesia fora D&C
Wed, 31 Jan 2018 in General Health
Follow-up: I had general anestesia this morning for tooth extraction. Experiencing 0 minute later

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query,

Several possible: Could be due to hyperventilation, low ionized calcium, a medication reaction of drug use for GA,in your case hyperventilation may be the cause.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow-up: I had general anestesia this morning for tooth extraction. Experiencing 10 minutes later
What do you mean hyperventilation for general anestesia may be the cause for my heart rate being all over the place?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
welcome.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
Hyperventilation means some increased in respiration ,not by heart rate.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.