I had constipation problem 3 weeks back because of which
There is no swelling seen. The feel would be like as if we are expanding some dried up wound.
If you are suggesting medicines please send me prescription, because only then I can order online.
The problem is clearing
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Possibly you had bleeding due to anal fissure. It seems to be clearing up with the gel that you have been taking. Fissures tend to clear when constipation clears.
Its management is as follows:
- Drink lots of water (clean water with low TDS)
- Apply vaseline locally
- Continue with Omee caine gel. Apply it before passing stool.
- Nifedipine ointment can be used to relax anal fissures
If the above treatment doesnot help then surgeon may help by relaxing the anal muscles.
Prescriptions are not available on online forum and hand-written prescriptions by a doctor are required to buy a prescription medicine.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...