I had constipation for the last week. It is gone
Also, yesterday I took my medication Forfivo late (450mg Wellbutrin at 5:00 PM ) and I took it around 7:00 AM today. Should I make an appointment with my doctor or go to the ER?
Probably make an appointment with your doctor.
It doesn't sound like you need to go to the ER, but let me ask a few questions to make sure. How long have you had the pain in the right lower quadrant? Is the pain constant or does it come and go? Have you had the heartburn for a long time? how long have you been taking the iron supplement? How is your appetite?
Everything sounds fine.
Assuming your stools turned dark after you started the iron supplement, and they are not black and sticky, this would be normal and nothing you need to go to the ER about. The right lower quadrant pain concerned me for appendicitis, but with appendicitis it would not come and go for a week as in your case.
It doesn't sound like you have blood in your stool to me, but when you see your doctor they might check a hemoccult for blood in your stool or check your blood for anemia. But I would expect that everything would be normal.
I hope that answers your question, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be glad to help. Whenever you're satisfied, please don't forget to rate the answer and close the discussion. Thank you!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I currently take cape aloe (aloe Ferox) everyday for constipation
- My husband just received a lab report. His SGOT is
- Chest x Ray was recorded as normal..for a work visa
- My son is 19 and is constantly cold . His
- I had constipation for the last week. It is gone
- Tip of penis stings when contacted by clothing, slight redness
- I have had two knee replacements - the first was
- hai I have a pain in my left arm since
- I have itchy scalp bumps. The doctors call it uticaria.
- what do when back is paining