Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

I had cabg x4 April 2017. My ex husband divorced

Mar 2017
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 1446 Questions
I had cabg x4 April 2017. My ex husband divorced me 6 years ago after 46 years of marriage. He jointly owns our home and wants to sell ithe home March 2018. I do not feel ready to do that and feel the stress is too much right now. Can there be a medical reason to legally stop him?
Mon, 29 Jan 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello Ma'am

After going through the details provided by you I completely understand your situation and am really sorry to hear that.

First of all I would like to tell you that on the basis of medical grounds I don't think it will be a solid reason to stop him from doing that.

However as you said he's a joint owner of the house so legally to sell this property your will and signatures will also be required. In my opinion you should take the help of a lawyer who can legally help and guide you.

I hope this information will guide you properly. I will pray for you well being. And don't take stress as it will just make things worse for you.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor