I had an x-ray one week ago at an urgent
There has been no follow-ups and I cannot get in to see my doctor for at least a month. Should I be concerned?
Seems not a urgent condition.
Hello and welcome to "Ask a Doctor" service.
I have read your query and here is my advice.
I don't see anything dangerous in those x-rays findings, these changes may have been there from long time.
So, I think you should not be worried more than necessary.
The situation seems to wait until you see your Doctor and get a correct evaluation for your issues.
There should be a correct evaluation between your symptoms ( the reason why you got an x-rays done) any previous imaging studies and, if necessary, more specific investigations such as CT scan or MRI.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?