I had an uncomplicated laparoscopic appendectomy two weeks ago. Been
Please give additional information and try probiotics, activated charcoal
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
Since the post-op is good and uneventful for the last 2 weeks there seems to be not much of a worry.
You have bad gas pain for the last 2 days without constipation.
I would advise you the following in such a situation:
If there are no symptoms of bloating, nausea, vomiting, alteration in stool and fever you may please take Probiotics, activated charcoal tablets and an antispasmodic if there is pain in abdomen. See the results.
Take fluids orally. Hold solid foods at the moment.
Please give additional information for me to assist you better:
Where is the pain? Is it localized to one area or all over abdomen?
Is the pain severe?
Any other symptoms as mentioned above?
Please give feedback.
Dr T Chandrakant.
Had discomfort in the lower abdomen when having a bowel moment. I’m following your recommendations and I’m
also drinking probiotics. Thank you so much.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...