I had an endometrial biopsy two days ago. I had
usually 2 to 3 days,
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
Unfortunately bleeding is a possible complication of this procedure. In some cases, it can continue for 2 to 5 days (very rarely up to 5 days- usually 2 to 3) ,till the traumatized areas of the uterus are mostly healed from the biopsy.
If the bleeding becomes severe or there is no noticeable slight decrease, then you may need to contact your doctor for an assessment.
Some persons may also experience abdominal cramping, this can also last the same time frame. The use of pain medications such as paracetamol .
In some persons medications such as ibuprofen or naproxen, can increase bleeding
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?