I had a wide local excision biopsy done on January
soft tissue bacterial infection most likely.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor services.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* As there is swelling with pain, there is definite evidence of soft tissue inflammation
from possible bacterial infection.
Kindly provide me further details so that I can answer your query completely.
1. Is there associated fever ?
2. Is there itching, redness or any sort of fluid discharge from the area ?
3. Has the biopsy site completely healed ?
4. Any history of diabetes ?
Awaiting for your response.
follow up .
Thanks for the details.
* This details again confirm the inflammation issue from various reasons.
* I would request an additional input if feasible from your side as a high resolution photo pic of the operated part as well as current lump site as an attachment in follow up conversation for best evaluation.
Wish you good day.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools