I had a salad for lunch yesterday and almost immediately
It is not related to IBS.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
If this is the first time that happens to you and just for 2-3 days it is not related to IBS.
It may be a casual gastroenteritis or inflammation of intestine. This will get better in a couple of days.
You can take probiotics such enterogermina to establish the intestinal flora.
IBS is characterised by long periods of diarrhoea an constipation not related to a clearly identified cause.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.