I had a large (about 1 1/2 - 2 inches
no chances of systemic absorption, but breast infection -possible issue.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* Usually the breast cyst contents ( after rupture ) get dissolution by the enzymatic
degradation of the breast tissue.
There are nil to very remote chances of systemic absorption, but possible infection
inside the breast is potential threat.
* It is strongly recommended to consult your family physician for physical examination
and discuss the need of antibiotics and anti inflammatory medicines to prevent
possible secondary bacterial infection.
Wish you great day and best recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools