I had a bump the size of a dime to
What do you think as I always worry
I suggest oral antibiotic and oral antiinflammatory
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Perhaps it is an skin and soft tissue infection or a infected sebaceous cyst. I suggest you to take an oral antibiotic e.g either Amoxicillin or Cephalexin for a week. In addition I suggest you to take an oral antiinflammatory e.g ibuprofen or diclofenac for symptomatic relief from pain and swelling.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
And, would a bump that were cancer not appear with pain to touch?
Thanks for your help once again.
I have viewed the image. Yes, recent history of pain and swelling seems to suggest that it is most likely an infective etiology rather than cancer. Skin cancers are not painful unless infected
Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body