I had 3 ECG test done this past Friday, First
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you as well as after reviewing your ECGs I can understand your concern and I would like to tell you that the findings or the comments that comes printed on the ECG paper is basically the machine interpretation and should not be relied upon And should be reviewed by a trained physician.
All the ecgs have similar findings of T wave inversions in inferior leads III and aVF which most commonly results from myocardial ischemia.
Yes it’s advisable to consult a cardiologist once as few tests like Echocardiography or stress test might be required in evaluation.
Hope to have been helpful
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?