I got this spot on my forearm about a month
Possibility of dermatofibroma
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have viewed the image and gone through your query and here is my advice.
I can see a pink/red, raised nodule in this image. I will keep a possibility of a Dermatofibroma which is a benign tumor composed of proliferating fibroblasts. It is believed to be a reaction to minor injury like insect bite or prick. A dermatofibroma is firm and is tethered to the skin. A skin lesion clovelly typical of a dermatofibroma can be left alone as it is harmless.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body