I got the flu- vaccine in early Nov. I started

Question
I got the flu-vaccine in early Nov. I started gut pain doubling me over with pain with intestinal problems, lose bowels symptoms of the flu or reaction to something I had eaten on the night of XXXXXXX 28. By XXXXXXX 30, other symptoms presented which included aching, chills, sore throat (deep-throat mucous) active coughing, weakness, muscle aches, blood-shot eyes, fatigue, bad head-ache, temperature etc. My symptoms in a few days manifested into a dry cough and laryngitis etc. the symptoms improved with worsening just in the morning and at night. I though I was improving and then on XXXXXXX 15 the intestinal symptom, doubling over pain (reminded me somewhat of the gut pain of Strongaloides parasite/Giardia apin without actual diarrhea). I had to cancel all my plans, road trips etc. Still experiencing lots of perastolic pain, no lose bowel. Seems like a second course of the initial flu experienced on Dec. 28th. I guess it could be H3N2 whatever, I am more than ready for it to go away!! XXXXXXX
Sat, 10 Feb 2018 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Possible Gastrointestinal infection

Detailed Answer:
Hello Madam,

I can certainly understand your concern..

I have worked through your attached query in detail..

These symptoms are possibly related to Gastrointestinal Infection rather than a direct reflection of another flu attack. Subsequent flu attacks are unlikely in view of recent intake of vaccination.

I advise you get an ultrasound abdomen and complete stool micro-analysis at the earliest to determine further course of action. Based on the test results you might also require oral antibiotic therapy.

Please post your further queries if any
Thank you