I get real dizzy and fall. Not very often. Every

Excellent

Question
I get real dizzy and fall. Not very often. Every couple of months. My heart Dr. took me off my pressure medicine. And told me to come back in a few months. And in my feet they feel like they are real cold and hurt and tingle like they were frozen and unthawing and 3 of my toes feel numb. My Dr. checked my circulation and said it was good and my Dr. and my heart Dr. both said I had a pinched nerve. Heart problems run on both sides of my family. My dad died of a heart attack at the age of 48. My mother has had a triple bypass. Numerous heart attacks. She has a pacemaker now and I’ve had several sisters that’s had bypasses. A sister that had a massive heart attack and 2brothers that’s had heart attacks and 1 brother a brain aneurism.
Wed, 31 Jan 2018 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
It's better to get holter monitoring and lower limb Doppler

Detailed Answer:
Hi! Welcome to HealthcareMagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately.

Based on the history you have shared, it can be due to cardiac causes and should be assessed on baseline EKG and echocardiogram however 24 hours Holter monitoring to rule out any abnormalities of heart rhythm during the episodes of dizziness should be looked for.

For cold and numb legs, a lower limb arterial Doppler should be performed to see the patency of blood supply.

Meanwhile standing and lying blood pressure should also be compared to see any signs of significant pressure drops during postural changes.

Sugar levels and thyroid functions should also be assessed along with serum electrolytes. Meanwhile taking balanced diet, supplements for calcium, D3 and B and good hydration should be maintained.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope this has answered your query.
If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.