I found out recently that my daughter had an MRI
What kind of doctor should she see to diagnose the agensis of the corpus callosum?
She should be examined by a neurologist
Hello thanks for using ask a doctor service
I can understand your problem. She has schizophrenia and this should be treated by a psychiatrist. Partial agenesis is found in her MRI but if she has no problems in motor system then there is no need to get worried.
You should take opinion of a neurologist and get her Neurological examination done. This will help in ruling out any motor related issue.
Please let me know if you have more doubts
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sight problem. Taking pregabalin for fibromyalgia. Should I stop...
- Found mucus and pus cell in stool test. Suggested to go for colonoscopy...
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Taking paroxetine and sustimax....
- On medication for clinical depression. What diet should I take to reduce...
- Alcoholic, suffering from OCD, depression, suffered seizure. Prescribed...
- Trying to quit tobacco. What should I do for this?
- Taking clozazepam. Safe and easy method to stop taking this medicine?
- Taking fluoxidine, lectopam. Feeling weak, anxiety, nervous and chest...
- Aderall induced psychosis. How long will the effects last?
- Started getting panic attack after taking mucinex dm. Cause for concern?