I forgot to bring my pravastatin along to California from
You can't stay 5 days without treatment.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
It is not OK not to take pravastatin for a week.
We, doctors, recommend not to forget it even for a day but to take it as soon as you remember. A week is a quite a long period.
Perhaps you can go to ER doctor for a prescription of pravastatin since you are not in your city and can't go to a family physician about it.
Hope I have answered the question
Let me know if I assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.