Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

I fell landed on my head and now my chest hurts. What should I do?

Apr 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 9348 Questions
I fell landed on my head and now my chest hurts
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 46 minutes later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX
In most cases this isnt serious but if you had lost of conciousness, feeling dizzy, nausea and vomiting or tingling in hands and neck you shoud go to hospital for check up.
If you hit your chest this also shouldnt cause any problems ,but if you experience any breathing difficulties or pain progress you need to do chest xray because rib fracture may be seen. If you didnt hit your chest when fell then this pain might be sign of angina pectoris and heart issue which is provocated by this fall and stress.In this case go to hospital as soon as you can.
If there are no difficulties I ve mentioned, then just rest at home, breath deeply and take stadard pain killers.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pulmonologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor