I fell from my horse 13 months ago. Suffered a
It may be bleeding in the soft tissue.
Hello and welcome to "Ask a Doctor " service.
I have read your query and here is my advice.
I saw the picture you uploaded and my opinion is that there may be intermittent small bleeding in the soft tissues as you lift weights.
This may happen due to rupture of small vessels that supply the muscles, tendons or skin of your back, or the bleeding may arise from the damaged vertebrae as well.
It is necessary to avoid heavy weights because intermittent bleeding may result in scar tissue or hematoma in that area, and examinations such ultrasound of the area and MRI may be necessary to understand better the condition.
Discuss with a spine Specialist for these issues.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?