I didn't get my period after taking krimson 35 my
Normal side effects of Krimson 35 tablet, repeat pregnancy test in 1 week.
Welcome to Ask a Doctor service.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.
Any hormonal contraceptive pill will usually disrupt the normal hormonal cycle in the body and hence will cause menstrual irregularities.
So, please relax.
You can wait for few more weeks for your menstrual periods. Meanwhile repeat the pregnancy test once a week to make sure that you are not pregnant.
I hope this will resolve your doubt, you are most welcome to ask me if you have any doubts.
Do you take Krimson regularly?
What is the reason for taking Krimson 35 with Metformin together.
Do you have PCOS?
It seems like you have been prescribed Krimson 35 for treating PCOS.
Which means you have a very high chance of menstrual irregularities with or without Krimson 35.
Krimson 35 has been prescribed to you to regularise your menstrual cycle, but it is hardly the case that your cycles will become completely and permanently regular with the medication.
You can expect your periods to be irregular once in a while.
Not taking metformin could have contributed, but is quite unlikely.
Metformin is given to patients with PCOS as they also have insulin resistance as a part of PCOS.
Take your medicines as usual, and recheck the pregnancy test after one more week.
Do consult your local gynaecologist to discuss further about your condition.
Or else, you can write back to me as well.
Pregnancy is not the only reason.
Wait for periods to start Krimson 35 again.
No, pregnancy is not the only reason for missing periods.
PCOS in your case is the main reason.
In PCOS the natural hormone production by your ovaries is not as it should be, so you end up with menstrual irregularities.
Wait for the periods to start, then you can start taking the Krimson 35 tablets again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain, history of gall bladder disease. Overnight treatments?
- Bleeding from a razor cut. HIV infection chances?
- Had craniotomy done after accident. Can I masturbate now?
- Pregnant via IVF, second pregnancy. Problems with vaginal delivery?...
- How much does liver cancer surgery cost in Canada? Will Health Canada...
- Sore throat, abdominal pain. Blood work and strep test good. Had bowel...
- 3 week old baby, cries while passing urine, holds body tight while...
- Persistent red and pink urine, stressed. Serious?
- White discharge from surgery wound, pus from the internal stitches....
- What steps to take to lessen plaque in arteries and lower chances of...