I delivered a baby via c section on 4th XXXXXXX
Low-intensity abdominal exercises. Abdominal binder if needed.
Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service.
I have understood your concern and I will suggest you the best possible treatment options.
As per your history, it has been only 12 days since your delivery by cesarean section.
I will suggest you lie down on your tummy, for ten minutes, twice a day, before each meal.
This will help to start improving the tone of the abdominal muscles.
After 30 days, you can start with simple exercises like leg raises and abdominal crunch with a smaller number and increase it gradually.
Opt for abdominal binder only if you have laxity of abdomen causing you discomfort.
I hope this answer helps you.
Please feel free to communicate with me again.
Dr. Purushottam Neurgaonkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my follicular study report indicate?
- What is the ideal time frame for taking emergency contraceptive pills?
- Is Meprate safe while planning for pregnancy?
- What causes throbbing abdominal pain after tampon insertion?
- Can Levonelle cause nausea, dizziness and abdominal pain?
- What is the possible weight of a 9 cm ovarian tumour?
- What does this thyroid test report indicate?
- What is Lupride injection prescribed for?
- What causes vaginal bleeding during ovulation?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and irregular menstruation