I can't seem to sleep... as, I really can't sleep.
You are having age related insomnia.
Thanks for your question on Ask a doctor forum.
I can understand your concern.
Since your age is 73 years, you are mostly having age related insomnia.
You should take low dose newer benzodiazepine group of drug like escitalopram or lorazepam.
Since these are prescribed drugs, you need to consult psychiatrist for this.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?