I burned the tip of my tongue about a month
Use metronidazole mouth paste.
Thanks for the query.
Tongue is highly vascular and thus burnt tongue will heal well.
You can rinse it with water and apply icepacks for symptomatic relief. You can also apply metronidazole mouth paste as there is debris and signs of infection.
As of now you can use analgesics/anti inflammatory combination like aceclofenac/seratiopeptdase for pain relief.
Wishing all the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?