I believe I may have low testosterone . I do

Excellent

Endocrinologist
Question
I believe I may have low testosterone. I do not have insurance so I can not get it checked but I have gained 30lbs in the last year, I have a very low libido, I am moody, and I don't have the energy I used to. These things are effecting my relationship with my wife and our son. Would it be safe to begin a testosterone regimen without having it confirmed as my problem? If so, what would be your suggested product? Thank you for your time Doctor.

Answered by Dr. Elona Xhardo 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
The testosteron test is determinant to confirm your diagnosis.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
I have gone through your question and understood your concern.

Your increased body fat , reduced sexual desires,decreased motivations and low energy can be symptoms of low testosteron level.

Anyway it is very important to check the total testosteron level ,free testosteron level and sex hormone binding globulin ,to confirm the diagnosis.
Only after the confirmation of diagnosis you can start the sex hormone replacement therapy or the testosteron supplementation.

Other potential diagnosis that can explain your symptoms is Hypothyroidism and the thyrois tests are also necessary to reach the right diagnosis.

So,it would'nt be safe to begin a testosteron regimen if you have not the right diagnosis.

Maintime i would recommend these tips to Naturally Increase Testosterone Levels
-Try to Lose Weight.
-Reduce Stress.
-Limit or Eliminate Sugar from Your Diet.
-Eat Healthy Fats.
-Try High-Intensity Exercise like Peak Fitness (Especially Combined with Intermittent Fasting)
-Consume Plenty of high Zinc foods like raw milk, raw cheese, beans, and yogurt or kefir made from raw milk.
-Optimize Your Vitamin D Levels.(exposing a large amount of your skin until it turns the lightest shade of pink, as near to solar noon as possible, is typically necessary to achieve adequate vitamin D production.

Hope this is helpful.
If you have other questions,feel free and ask.