question-icon

I been awakened with deep sharp pain , under my

Posted on Wed, 26 Dec 2018
Question: I been awakened with deep sharp pain, under my breast tissue on my left side. It comes in waves.
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj (38 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Kindly go for emergency ECG

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.

I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Since its deep pain on left side of chest, I will suggest that you get an emergency ECG done in ER.

I can somewhat narrow the diagnosis if you send me details of your pain like exact location, does it worsen with breathing or touching, how does it get better, is it vague or sharply demarcated, etc. Any relevant medical history?

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee
Dr. Vaishalee Punj