question-icon

I became ill after eating and have been naseous with

Posted on Sun, 3 Feb 2019
Question: I became ill after eating and have been naseous with sever abdominal cramping, fever and but with no direaa, unable to eat except lightlly due to pain.Dizzy. BP low (105/69) blood in urine
Answered by Dr. Anders Mark Christensen (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
You should go to the ER.

Detailed Answer:
Hi Botboy01,

From what you describe, you have a severe case of gastroenteritis. The accompanying bloody urine is suggestive of kidney disease as a result of the stomach infection. You should go to the ER for an urgent examination with blood tests, urinary tests, and intravenous rehydration.

Hope this helps, please keep me posted and write if you have further questions.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Anders Mark Christensen

General Surgeon