I became ill after eating and have been naseous with
You should go to the ER.
From what you describe, you have a severe case of gastroenteritis. The accompanying bloody urine is suggestive of kidney disease as a result of the stomach infection. You should go to the ER for an urgent examination with blood tests, urinary tests, and intravenous rehydration.
Hope this helps, please keep me posted and write if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has