I am very nauseauous. I vomitted last night. . Pretty
Dear Ma’am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but it seems that you are suffering from gastroenteritis.. please take primperane tablets and Imodium syrup every eight hours to relive the nausea, vomiting and pain.. you should also keep yourself adequately hydrated with at least eight cups of water daily to avoid dehydration.. If no relieve within three days then you should refer to your doctor for a prescription of antibiotics.. I hope you find this helpful
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?