question-icon

I am very nauseauous. I vomitted last night. . Pretty

Posted on Wed, 27 Mar 2019
Question: I am very nauseauous. I vomitted last night. . Pretty bad pain in middle stomach and abdomen. Can' eat and drink very little
Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman (49 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Gastroenteritis

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma’am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but it seems that you are suffering from gastroenteritis.. please take primperane tablets and Imodium syrup every eight hours to relive the nausea, vomiting and pain.. you should also keep yourself adequately hydrated with at least eight cups of water daily to avoid dehydration.. If no relieve within three days then you should refer to your doctor for a prescription of antibiotics.. I hope you find this helpful
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Salah Saad Shoman