I am unstable, on my feet, sometimes shake violently, when
You should meet a neurologist and make a CT of head.
Hello and welcome in "Ask a Doctor".
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice..
Based on your history I think that you should meet a neurologist and make a CT of head in order to exclude a neurologic diseases.
Hope I have answered your query.
Feel free to ask me further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can HIV be contracted from biting someone on the clothing?
- Suggest treatment for fever, lack of appetite and loose stool
- Suggest treatment for persistent headache while on antibiotics
- Suggest treatment for recurrent malaria
- What does my IGG result report indicate?
- What causes lymph node swelling while treating tuberculosis?
- Can HIV be contracted through oral sex?
- Suggest treatment for red bumps on the vaginal lips and inner groin area
- Suggest treatment for severe sore throat and jaw pain
- Is HIV RNA test done 2 weeks post exposure conclusive?