I am type 2 Diabetic with creatinine 1.8. 79 yrs
You can expect a higher stabile creatinine after nephrectomy
You can expect that your creatinine level will increase after total nephrectomy. Have you had a renography performed? This can help clarify if the function of your "healthy" kidney is sufficient. If not, you will probably require dialysis after your operation.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has