question-icon

I am taking devilry 10 twice a day . Can

Posted on Tue, 25 Dec 2018
Question: I am taking devilry 10 twice a day . Can I still lose weight with excercise or will the medicine prevent my weight loss
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
It will not prevent the weight loss.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Taking Deviry increases the water retention in the body and thus causes some weigth gain that can vary from person to person. It will not restrict the weight loss in case you start with exercise. Rather a regular exercise regimen will help in maintaining your metabolic rate.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional doubts or queries then you can forward them to me, I shall be glad to help you out.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN