I Am Suffering From Severe Constipation . Without Taking Medicine
Please try the following natural methods to get relief from constipation
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
Use of laxative can be habit forming. Also diabetes and the use of medicine can cause constipation. It is not advisable to use laxatives regularly. Following natural techniques can be tried to get relief from constipation.
- Drink lots of water during the day. You may start the day by drinking 2 glasses of water empty stomach. This will help clear the intestines.
- Take 3-4 prunes in a day
- drink one spoon of coconut oil 3-4 hrs after dinner
- Lie down on your tummy for around 10 minutes
- Massage your tummy with coconut oil or any cooking oil. I-L-U massage will give relief
- Take your meals timely with adequate gaps in between
- There are some techniques in naturopathy for constipation. You can contact with a naturopathic doctor and do them under his guidance.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.