question-icon

I am suffering from penile cancer for last 5 years

Posted on Fri, 25 Jan 2019
Question: I am suffering from penile cancer for last 5 years , I had been urologist they just suggested to apply phytoral cream to be applied on tip pf the penile - but it is not effective and also itching sensation on the groins for which I am using olivetom cream = Can I visit your hospital after fixing an appointment with the Oncologist - I am having frequent urination and burning sensation in the tip of urethra when I pass urine - KRSubramanian - cel no . 0000 - XXXXXXX krs @gmail.com - Please furnish your telephone No. / cell No.
Answered by Dr. Monish De (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Urine culture and sensitivity test

Detailed Answer:

Burning sensation while micturition could be due to urinary tract infection

You need to do a urine culture sensitivity test

For itching in the groin, you can apply Dermovate cream

Email and cell no are given in my profile in this site, you can contact the customer care for any further assistance.

Dr Monish De

Oncologist
XXXXXXX

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Dr. Monish De

Oncologist