I am presently taking Myrbetriq . The cost for a

Question
I am presently taking Myrbetriq. The cost for a 90 day supply has increased 225%. Is there any other medication which would just as effective @ less cost?
Sat, 10 Feb 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Mirabegron

Detailed Answer:

I understand what you asked me.
Mirabegron ( mystique) is used for overactive bladder. Was it prescribed for same to you? This is a new generation medicine and yet generic medicines are not available to lower cost.
If it really burns your pocket you can ask your doctor for older generation medicines which work perfectly well with fewer side effects like oxybutinin, solifenesin or darifenesin.
Besides kegel exercises, cheaper diaper pads and toilet training can reduce use of medication thus overall cost.