I am overweight. Will it be safe to take oxyelite pro for weight loss?

Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta

Posted on Mon, 11 Feb 2013 in Weight Loss
Question: i am 105kilos can i take oxyelite pro for weight loss? is it ok? i took it last year and went down to 85 but then regained again. Now i wanna again go down to 90 and then maintain it. I lack motivation so i m thinking of taking a fat burner to gt the ball rolling. is it advisable? thanks. I have a good amount of headaches often. I am overweight.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 5 hours later
You may take these fat burners as they definitely help you but you have to make sure that you have to do the workouts for the proper effect of them.
There are three characteristics of these fat burners
1... These give you energy which help to increase your workouts.
2...they trigger natural hormones which speed up your metabolism.
3... They are appetite suppressants. You tend to eat less,crave less and feel fuller.
These fat burners act like crutches. Don't expect them to work for you.In fact you have to do workouts for the proper weight loss.
Take low fat diet,do Cardio for 6 days in a week and do weight training for 3 days in a week.You shall be able to loose 2pounds of weight in a week.

Make sure to get your thyroid status checked,as hypothyroidism can also result in weight gain.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks
Follow up: Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 13 hours later
thanks doc. I just wanted to confirm that this will not affect me in long run. like heart disease and all. I will be doing intense training and also will be on a very healthy diet. But will this affect my health in a long run? I intend to go from 105 to 95 in a span of 3 months with the help of fat burner, diet and weight training. Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
You don't have to use it for a very long run.
The basic idea of using these fat burners is to enthuse you into workouts.
Once you have done these workouts for few months,your body and mind shall be tuned to the habit of workouts even in the absence of these fat burners.
Thanks