I am on transdermal 50mg of fentanyl after having the
You may need to consult a pain specialist
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
Are you taking any other drugs, vitamins or herbal supplement?
Fentanyl can interact with different substances which can lower the effects of fentanyl.
I would recommend you to check the patch if it is properly attached to skin. Is it placed over damaged skin or over cicatrix.
I think you should consult a pain management specialist.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.