Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

181 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am looking for a doctor with experience with agent

Answered by
Dr. Arnold Zedd


Practicing since :1973

Answered : 522 Questions

Posted on Sun, 20 Jan 2019 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I am looking for a doctor with experience with agent oranqe I Have been getting cysts and blisters on my arms and else where since Vietnam could you recommend a doctor in the XXXXXXX or Waukesha wi. area that has experience with agent orange the va hospital has been no help I just get the run around.
Answered by Dr. Arnold Zedd 31 hours later
Brief Answer:
a medical toxicologist for Agent Orange

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Sir, and welcome to Ask a Doctor.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

XXXXXXX Zosel, M.D., is an emergency room specialist who is certified in medical toxicology.
She is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and the Medical College of Wisconsin.
I have found two telephone numbers for her: 414-805-3000

I hope this is helpful information to you.
Thank you for your service to the USA.
I wish you good health.
Arnold Zedd, MD

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on