I am having upper abdominal pain right under my rib
Please give additional information.
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
Please give additional information for me to assist you better:
Since when all these symptoms are present?
Is the pain in mid line in upper abdomen or under the sides of rib cage?
Any other associated symptoms like Nausea, vomiting, fever, cold and cough?
If there is pain under the rib cage near diaphragm, it is highly advisable to get an EKG done to rule out any cardiac problem.
Awaiting for your feedback.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...